Sunday, December 13, 2009

Halfway To A Worthless Ideal Arrangement (An Interlude To A Discontinued Sarcastic Harmony...Yea Whatever)

Because The Locust said so.

Today I remembered how, as a young boy, I made many a failed attempt to get myself on Funniest Home Videos. I had in my five-year-old mind that there was some sort of FHV crew that secretly filmed people, thus getting the content for their show. So I would do stupid crap in the hope that someone was filming through the window. Because the peeping tom said so.

I remembered that on the bus back into a finally rainy Victoria. When the only thing wrong with your weekend is that you didn't have time to go to Wal-Mart, you assume the weekend was a success. It was. I stumbled into a club about 2am this morning with a couple of equally drunk co-workers to discover the very-white, Canadian sports bar had become very, well, lets say, Persian. Because the racist said so.

Like I told Anthony, a maximum daily temperature of -26 is not a maximum. Learn to not winter so much. Because Canada said so.

No comments: