Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tips For Avoiding The Clap. 1. I Wouldn't Piss On A Scorpion If It Was On Fire = 50,000

Well Canada, this is it.
It was fun.
I shall return.







































But walk to Mexico I must. I reprinted the first two sections of the CDT, doing that for the whole trail will cost me $200 but at it's an option. Chief Mountain and the start of the Continental Divide cannot come quick enough, with luck I should be there tomorrow afternoon. Pretty happy with the way the winter and spring went down. I was so close to flying back to NZ in October but sticking it out turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made. Wish I had seen more of British Columbia and gone North as well as further East. Ha. But Ontario was fun and good times were had with friends in NY and Michigan. Speaking of Michigan, I finally got one of these wonderful pieces of chicken wonder in me and it is truly special. KFC's Double Down. For some reason KFC Canada refuses to sell them. What you mean 'health concerns'? There are plenty of other ways to consume that many of calories, fat and salt in one sitting, going to stop selling all them as well?








Re-watching all seven seasons of Boy Meets World was magic. Eric Matthews, particularly in the last three seasons has to be one of televisions greatest characters. Watch 'Angela's Men' if you doubt me. Ask Youtube. Street Smart Cyclist and Kid Cudi will always remind me of my Canadian winter. Both amazing. Yeah.





Sorry about the Vevo and radio edit on that one.
Stick around for my CDT good times.
Grizzly Bear fightin'!!!!!!!!

No comments: