Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't reinvent what you don't understand.

In Portland, OR. Still want to live here.
Have a few more photos and stuff to upload so keep checking back. I'll get there.
Flying home in a couple weeks, back to New Zealand, back to summer.
Back to a job...
Have to find a job...
Should get a job...
Maybe I'll hike...
No...
Need a job...
Probably going to hike the Bib in WA next year, very much looking forward to it. Especially after hearing positive things from Buck-30. Care to join me? Please?
http://www.bibbulmuntrack.org.au/
Don't let the fact that their logo is a snake discourage you, Australian snakes are afraid of me, I swear.
Then back to NZ for another summer before I finally go back to git educated some.
Maybe a speed hike of the TeAraroa before January?
Yes?

No comments: