Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The truth of the matter is I am Satan and on the guitars we have Devils. This is Devil music.

Hiking with people is the greatest. But I still enjoy musically assisted hiking. Even if the Creative Zen is a terrible mp3 player (with some good ideas, shame really)
What I listened to this year:
  1. Street Smart Cyclist.
  2. Brand New.
  3. Foals.
  4. Conversations with Richard Fidler (ABC Radio National).
  5. The Hood Internet.
  6. Harrison Bergeron.
  7. C.W. Stoneking.
  8. Against Me!
  9. Mitch Hedburg.
  10. I Would Set Myself On Fire For You.
  11. Marble House by The Knife
  12. Mathletixx by Emergency! Emergency!
  13. I Poke Her Face by Kid Cudi (feat. Kanye West, Common and Lady Gaga).
  14. 100 Minutes Of Silence by The Mint Chicks.
  15. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (laughing version) by Elvis Presley

No comments: