Saturday, November 27, 2010

I can unlock all of your locks.

Michael's Le CDT plans and challenges (I want more challenges. Challenge me):
  1. 1000 Poptart Challenge (wonder if they would sponsor me....)
  2. 100 mile One Candy Challenge (maybe).
  3. One Meal One Section Challenge (I swear I'll do it this time).
  4. McUltimate Challenge.
  5. Double Double Down Challenge.
  6. Break the 50 mile day Challenge.
  7. Cut down the casual swearing Challenge.
  8. On Trail Zero Day.
  9. No Beard this year because it looks awful.
  10. Only use my tarp if I really have to. Cowboy!
  11. 10+ Peak Bags. At least.
  12. Actually take photos of interesting things. I'm going to be one of those ultra-irritating camera all the time people, if my camera co-operates. 

That was me in early June. So how successful was I? How proud would June Michael be of November Michael?
  1. Oh yeah.
  2. 108 Miles. Thanks Timmy. Never again.
  3. After completing the previous challenge, this one seemed somewhat redundant.
  4. Forgot...
  5. Nope.
  6. I still hate the fact that I was sick that day. Dangnit.
  7. Nope, joker didn't help...
  8. Nope, got a nero in the Winds, that's about it.
  9. Yes! No beard!
  10. Montana was too wet and I never was able to trust Wyoming. Colorado I cowboyed a lot and probably slept out all but six nights in New Mexico. Also, was rained on once in each state, delightful.
  11. And how.
  12. Nope. Thankfully, RT took piles of amazing photos.
5/12 I suck.

And that is it for the CDT. Done. Awesome. Thanks. Word.

No comments: