Sunday, November 21, 2010

If I had a pound every time I saw a sucka...

  • 2668 Miles, or something like that.
  • 1307 Miles in that pair of NB910's.
  • 137 days.
  • 14 zero days.
  • 32 Miles, longest day, I like that.
  • 21.7 Miles per day I guess.
  • 1002 Poptarts.
  • 108 Miles Peanut M&M's (feat. Hawkeye, who did much better).
  • 5 weeks on trail before I had drunk more beer I'd purchased myself than what came free, thanks.
  • 5 participants in the one item resupply, respect.
  • 5 plate special over and over and over.
  • 4lbs of burger (five, really).
  • 0 times treating water.
  • 9 pairs socks.
  • 3 pairs shoes.
  • 2 shirts.
  • 1 pair shorts, with
  • 3 giant holes.
  • ??,???,???,??? shell casings.
  • 30 degrees of sleeping bag again, no problem.
  • 20 degress of moist, cold, miserable night on otherwise incredible Snow Mesa.
  • 10(?) nights alone.
  • 5 bears, an improvement.
  • 3 mornings I awoke to find my feet had wandered outside my tarp.
  • 3 hours Chama, not cool.
  • 1 skunk (GO AWAY!).
  • 1 very short dress.
  • 1 ride in a police car (again).
  • 1 fake gun.
  • 1 night of literal torture in Berthoud Pass Hut.
  • 1/2 nights no tarp.
  • 0 Sasquatch, again. Where are you?
  • Another thru. Done.
  • Walking is still, still honest. Right Tom?
Laziness and lack of interest is a good attitude to bring to a list making event.

No comments: