Friday, November 12, 2010

The pop is great, it's just that the tart sucks.

100th: Somewhere in NorMT, the day I found that Bud Light












200: After a lake I can't remember. halfway between Salmon and Leadore.










300: Yellowstone National Park.










400: Winds, just after The Cirque.












500: Roadwalk out of Steamboat Springs.












I did it! Probably the perfect number between a challenge and what I can realistically eat.

I ordered the flavours from best to worst because I can. Low Fat Strawberry can burn in hell.
1. Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
2. Frosted Chocolate Banana Split
3. Frosted Apple Strudel
4. Frosted Cinnamon Roll
5. Frosted Cherry
6. Frosted Raspberry
7. 20% Fibre Brown Sugar Cinnamon
8. Frosted Choc Chip
9. Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
10. Frosted Choc Fudge
11. Frosted Cookies & Cream
12. Unfrosted Strawberry
13. Frosted CC Cookie Dough
14. Frosted Strawberry
15. Frosted Pumpkin Pie
16. Gingerbread
17.UF Blueberry
18. Frosted Blueberry
19. Frosted Wild! Berry
20. Frosted Blueberry Muffin
21. Frosted S'mores
22. Frosted Wild! Grape
23. 20% Fibre Strawberry
24. 20% Fibre Choc Fudge
25. Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae
26. Frosted Strawberry Milkshake
27. Frosted Vanilla Milkshake
28. Low Fat Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
29. Low Fat Frosted Strawberry













600: Aside Mt Elbert.












700: San Juans, a pass I can't remember the name of.












800: Just before San Pedro Parks/Peaks Wilderness.










900: Gila River.












999: Border Mexico/Los Estados Unidos de América












1000

2 comments:

Jack said...

This is awesome.

sageclegg said...

Heaps! You are my hero! Thanks for the flavor list- I am going to search for the pumpkin pie ones during my next resupply- Damascus has just got to have 'em! What crazy eating and walking challenges are you up to these days? Maybe someday we will hike the same direction on a trail, but until then every time I eat a pop tart I will send your stomach some good vibes.