Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not this again again again again again again again...

DAY SEVENTY-FOUR, July 22, 31.7 Miles
At mile 1476
Very very slow this morning. Hot day, but plenty shady so it wasn't too bad. Mt Shasta is now right there. And it is one beautiful mountain, 14,162ft with nothing around it. Who needs Lassen? My plan is to go into Shasta City, email Donna Saufley (the name attached to the thru-camera) and buy an SD card as a temporary replacement until an arrangement can be come too. I guess handing around an SD card for hikers to put into their own camera and take a few photos is somewhat easier than having another camera. Or maybe I just think that because I'm the fool who managed to break the camera. Got to a fairly nice, established campsite, with a toilet! And a river! I can sit down! And be kind of clean! And hydrated! !!!! My ankle hurts again, massively, in a different spot. Dangnit.

No comments: